Monday 5 January 2015

New York City

New York City 
When I leave school I want to visit the city of New York. To me the city has en-captured my curiosity since I was a young child, the pictures of the glittering building lights at night has always made me enchanted by the Big Apple. The stories of the buzzing streets and hot dog stands have filled me with excitement to go to the amazing city. I can not wait to visit the Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building even though I am petrified of heights. And of course go shopping in the streets of Madison Avenue and shop for hours in Barneys and Abercrombie&Fitch. New York City is definitely top of places to visit! 
Source                                                     


                                                                            Source





               
       
                                           
                                                   
                                                  Source

No comments:

Post a Comment